If you feel like your copyrighted work is being infringed, please follow the instructions below
In an email, please provide:
- Your name -
- Your contact information (phone and email address) -
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed -
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed above -
- If possible, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content (preferably email) -
- Answer the following two questions:
- Do you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law?
- Do you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed?