Say Hello to Money Clouds 1.3
Hi There – I’m Mr. Green
I’m one of the software developers at Money Clouds. I’ll be the one introducing you to all of the tech features that make Money Clouds so great, as well as providing you with “how-to” videos and instructions for some of the more complicated aspects of the platform. Have questions or suggestions about the app or feature highlights you’d like to see in the future? Send me an email here.
We’ve been working hard on many new features for Money Clouds and are finally ready to introduce you to the first Social and Security update. Here’s what is new for Money Clouds version 1.3:
- Squashed a fistful of bugs and a teaspoon of crashes.
- We improved the user experience around TouchID, application home icon counts, push notifications, Cloud details, Cloud comments, and FriendCasts.
- You can now see how many unread comments you have on all shared and public Clouds.
- Added an expanding description field when creating & editing a Cloud so you can now make more robust Cloud descriptions.
- Added the ability to share a Cloud via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Added the ability to flag inappropriate content in Clouds and comments.
- Added the ability to enable 2FA in settings.
- Unread messages now show at the top of your message threads.
- Changes "Funding Sources" to "Checking Accounts" in Settings.
- Added Community Guidelines to the legal section.
On any Cloud, you can now flag content as inappropriate, or click the button on the right to share the Cloud with your contacts via social media, email, or SMS.
We would love to hear any and all feedback from our Money Clouds community as we continue to improve and grow Money Clouds. Feel free to reach out to us at our contact page or by contacting us from inside the Money Clouds application.
Make sure to keep an eye on this blog for new and upcoming features!